Thursday, March 3, 2011

Here I go again.....

Okay, I am going to try again! I started this blog a year and a half ago and got too overwhelmed with life that I felt I needed to stop. Now I feel I want to try again. I guess life isn't so hectic????? (How that can be? I do not know!?) Since my last blog I have found out I was pregnant, dealt with morning sickness, moved cross country (at 13 weeks pregnant and sick), delivered the baby, and adjusted to life with three little ones at home (still adjusting!).  Why then did I decide to blog? Well, I needed to. Moving to a new area, I do not know a lot of people. There have been many ups and downs in the process and the one thing that has remained constant has been the many blogs that I follow. I felt like these people were old friends. Regardless of which side of the country I was on, my friends followed me. (The same for my XM radio! I love, LOVE my XM radio! Never having to search for a station - BRILLIANT!) Sometimes I would comment on these blogs and sometimes I would just read about what was happening in the lives of my "friends." It was a wonderful distraction from the (sometimes) chaos that was my life.  So here I am again. Attempting a second time to blog. The difference between this time and last is that this time I am blogging for ME not for others! I need this outlet. And I hope that along the way I find that my "friends" become friends.

1 comment:

Josette said...

You go girl! I find blogging fun! I don't find it take me much time to blog (more time is consumed with reading other people's blogs ha!)I started my blog to kep in good contact with my sister who moved several states away. But now, I just love how relaxing it is.