Thursday, April 14, 2011

Super Cute

Hubby has been getting on my encouraging me to take more pictures of Sweet Pea. I have a TON of pictures when Princess & Cowgirl were little, but it is much more difficult with 3 kids. I like my digital camera, but hate taking the time to upload the pictures to my computer. (Most of the time I can't even remember where is the cord.)  I do have my iphone, which is what I have been taking most of my pictures. Now they aren't the best, but they are not the worst either. Maybe one of these days I can get a cool camera that has bluetooth and will automatically upload to your computer. That would be heavenly! Well here is the latest picture of Sweet Pea. She is 3 1/2 months old and holding her head up wonderfully. Now I have to warn you. This picture has a lot of "cute factor" and I cannot be held responsible for anything that may happen after viewing this photograph. (I would suggest you sit down!) OK here it is:



I told you it was cute! She takes my breath away. (After seeing this picture nobody is going to believe me when I say she is fussy.)

5 comments:

Josette said...

oh.my.goodness. I could just eat her up!!! She is...without a doubt one of ( I am a bit biased ;) the cutest babies ever!!!It's a good thing I am already expecting...because after looking at her picture I would have the serious case of the "baby wannas"!

Roxaline said...

I know! That is why I said that I am not responsible for actions that occur after viewing ;) Joking aside, she really is a sweet baby and I think I have found my "groove" with three. I think I can handle more.........

Josette said...

Is that a hint? Kidding aside you would be amazed at how much you can do. I tell my husband (joking of course), that, " I am pretty amazing"

Roxaline said...

I think your pretty amazing too :) And that "hint" was for my hubby, he has been asking when we can have another. I told him it was up to God! At least I feel confident.

Rachel said...

She is precious!!!! I love that picture!