Saturday, April 2, 2011

Time Flies When Your Having Fun!

Wow! It has been over a week since I have posted. Well, really posted. (Pictures of the mess don't count in my book.) We have been busy, busy, busy! We are officially moved. I still have some unpacking to do and trying to find places for everything. It always seems like I move things three or four times until it find an official "home."  Last year when we moved cross-country, I had to downsize from an almost 3000 square foot house to a 2000 square foot house. This time we went down again to 1400 square feet plus we added another little person  :) It has been a challange. However, it has made me look at all the STUFF we have even after having to downsize once. We have a TON of toys, books, games, puzzles, stuffed animals, etc, etc. I have gone through them over and over and everything has "memories." Either it was given to the girls by someone special and I can't get rid of it, or it was given to them by me for a special occasion and I can't get rid of it! What am I to do! The girls are only 6 & 4. We have many many more birthdays, Christmas, Easter, and other occasions. Well after talking to Hubby we decided that instead of gifts maybe we needed to start going places for birthdays. Now I don't want the girls to not get any gifts so they will get something for their American Girl doll collection (since I have to piece it together on ebay anyway) and then we will give them an option of where they want to go. We have so many neat places we want to visit that this seemed like a great idea.

Ok. Back to moving. We moved into a cute little townhouse. Here are some pics (ignore any mess you may still see:)


Our front door with our Lent wreath.


Master Bedroom (complete with Sweet Pea's Moses Basket that she wouldn't sleep in!)


Nursery (with the crib that she refuses to sleep in!)


Dining Room 

Kitchen 


Living Room


Playroom/Girls Bedroom


Girls Bedroom/Playroom

That is it in a nutshell. Didn't I say it was cute! 

No comments: