10. I was home schooled growing up and it seems natural to me to home school my children.
9. I want my children to have time for extra-curricular activities without being overly tired from being at school all day.
8. I want to be able to take trips as a family throughout the school year without being bound by a school calendar and attendance.
7. I want my children to be children first and not get burnt out or stressed out worrying about grades, tests, projects, and/or homework.
6. I want my children to be best friends with their siblings.
5. I want my family to come first not school.
4. I want my children to be parent oriented not peer oriented.
3. I want to be in control of what my children learn and when they learn it not a group of people who do not know my child.
2. I want my children to have a Catholic education that is faithful to the Magisterium.
1. I LOVE having my children around me and I can't imagine them being gone for 8 or more hours EVERY day!