Tuesday, June 28, 2011

6 months!


Victoria is six months old today! I can't believe how fast the time has gone. It seems like only yesterday that I found out we were expecting this little miracle. (I wish pregnancy would go by as fast!) I will post more pictures of her today after she wakes up from her nap and I take more. This one was taken last week so she was ALMOST six months! She is such a little charmer and know when to smile and coo to get the biggest effect. She is still VERY opinionated (hmmm I wonder where she gets that from) and wants what she wants when she wants it! However, she has EVERYBODY in the house completely in love with her (especially her 19 year old brother!) I can't imagine what our life would be like without her (it would probably involve more sleep but that's about it)!
Happy 6 month Birthday Victoria!

3 comments:

Gardenia said...

look at those beautiful big shining eyes. happy 1/2 year birthday little one!

Josette said...

awwwwww what a sweetie. I would totally be pinching those cheeks if I lived close by!!!

Roxaline said...

@Gardenia Thank you! She get her eyes from her Daddy!
@Josette I wish you did live closer! Can we say PLAY DATE!!