Thursday, August 18, 2011

10 Things I don't do.......

  1. I don't Knit. I can cross stitch and I have cross stitched stockings for Brianna, Emma, and myself. I have never learned to knit. Maybe I will when I'm not so busy. (When do you think that will be 20 - 30 YEARS!)
  2. I don't kill cockroaches! I am fine with spiders and other bugs, but NOT cockroaches! They are too crunchy and gives me the Wibby Jibbies!
  3. I don't draw. My father and my older sister are VERY artistic. Me....not so much! I can draw stick figures, but that is about the extent of it.
  4. I don't act. I am not one that likes to draw attention to myself. I am a typical Introvert and being in front of people would be VERY nerve wracking. I even chose to play soccer in college instead of run track because track is too much of an individual sport. TOO MUCH PRESSURE!
  5. I don't sing. You can refer to #4.
  6. I don't know how to speak a foreign language. This one is on my bucket list! I want to learn to speak either French or Italian. 
  7. I don't ski. I don't do cold and the idea of going down a mountain with toothpicks on my feet in the blistering cold is not my idea of FUN!
  8. I don't play baseball or softball. My husband would LOVE for me to play (or even WATCH), but I just don't find it that interesting. (I do like Buster Posey though. He is just SOOO cute. See. 
(Don't you just want to pinch his cheeks!)
         
         9.  I don't organize my dresser drawers. Every so often I will try, but it never lasts long.
        10. I don't do dishes. This was in the fine print of my wedding contract. 


See, I'm not perfect! (Regardless of what my husband says!)

4 comments:

KY ICU NURSE said...

Wow....I do all those things. Are you sure we are from the same parents....???!!! Despite your imperfections, I still love you, and you are wonderful at so many other things, these are just so small compared to everything else. :)

Roxaline said...

As the first born, I guess you got the "good genes" I got the leftovers!

Debi said...

These just made me laugh!!!!
I'm not the oldest either;)

Roxaline said...

Thanks Debi! Good to know there are others out there that are not first born "PERFECT"!