- I don't Knit. I can cross stitch and I have cross stitched stockings for Brianna, Emma, and myself. I have never learned to knit. Maybe I will when I'm not so busy. (When do you think that will be 20 - 30 YEARS!)
- I don't kill cockroaches! I am fine with spiders and other bugs, but NOT cockroaches! They are too crunchy and gives me the Wibby Jibbies!
- I don't draw. My father and my older sister are VERY artistic. Me....not so much! I can draw stick figures, but that is about the extent of it.
- I don't act. I am not one that likes to draw attention to myself. I am a typical Introvert and being in front of people would be VERY nerve wracking. I even chose to play soccer in college instead of run track because track is too much of an individual sport. TOO MUCH PRESSURE!
- I don't sing. You can refer to #4.
- I don't know how to speak a foreign language. This one is on my bucket list! I want to learn to speak either French or Italian.
- I don't ski. I don't do cold and the idea of going down a mountain with toothpicks on my feet in the blistering cold is not my idea of FUN!
- I don't play baseball or softball. My husband would LOVE for me to play (or even WATCH), but I just don't find it that interesting. (I do like Buster Posey though. He is just SOOO cute. See.
(Don't you just want to pinch his cheeks!)
9. I don't organize my dresser drawers. Every so often I will try, but it never lasts long.
10. I don't do dishes. This was in the fine print of my wedding contract.
See, I'm not perfect! (Regardless of what my husband says!)