Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Online Curriculum Sale


Jessica at Shower of Roses has put together a WONDERFUL online Curriculum Sale Blog Hop! While I don't have nearly as many books as she does :), I do have some that I haven't used and I need to find a nice home for them.

If you are interested in purchasing any of the books, please leave a comment with your email address or you can email me directly at holbrook (dot) roxaline (at) gmail (dot) com. Like Jessica, shipping is $3.50 for 1-2 items and $5.00 for 3 or more for the items to be shipped media mail. If you would like them shipped Priority or some other manner let me know and I will email you with the correct total.

Thanks for looking and make sure you head over to Jessica's blog to see what everyone else has to offer!




  • Modern Curriculum Press Mathematics Teacher's Editions, Level C & D, Good Used Condition, asking $5.00 each.




If you have any questions please feel free to email me. I am going to go through some more bookshelves and may possibly add more books. Check back!

7 comments:

Heather said...

I am interested in your Catholic Mosaic. Please let me know how much it would be to ship to 21001? Media is fine. Thank you.

Roxaline said...

Heather, It is still available. Send me your email address and I will send you the total and my paypal info. Thanks.

Gardenia said...

what a lovely sale Roxaline. I'm bummed i missed out on Catholic mosaic. God bless!

Heather said...

Hi Roxaline! You can email me miabramasole at yahoo - thanks!

Brock Family said...

Hi! I am interested in Easy as 1,2,3; My Jesus and I; and Leading little ones to Mary. My email address is
cordis511 (at) gmail (dot) com
Thanks so much!
corey

Heather Wilson said...

Hello :) I would like the book Sister Anne' Hand. Please let me know how much it will be to ship it. Thanks!

Roxaline said...

@Heather Give me you email & I will email you with total with postage & my pay pal info.
Thanks!