Monday, November 21, 2011

What I Have Been Up To.....

I know I have been MIA the past couple of months so I wanted to update you on the reason I have been absent.  I have been VERY busy with Brianna's First Communion preparation. I know many (if not most) churches do First Holy Communion in May, but our church does it in NOVEMBER! I know crazy HUH!

With only 10 weeks to prepare from the start of school, I have been in OVER DRIVE! I condensed her First Communion Prep from Catholic Heritage Curricula into from the 9 - 10 months into 9 - 10 WEEKS!

As of yesterday, we are officially FINISHED with First Communion! Hopefully, I can get back to some sort of routine of blogging in the very near future. (However, there are some more things in the works that may make me MIA until after the first of the year. I will let you know as soon as I can tell myself!)

Here are some pictures from yesterday. Our camera is not very good, but I have others who took pictures as well and I will be posting more in the near future.
















If I am not able to post until January I wish everybody a Happy Thanksgiving, Blessed Advent, and Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

Debi said...

I was wondering!!! How beautiful, I think you did an excellent job taking pictures!! I only was able to get a few pics!
Blessings!!!

Josette said...

You have been very busy!! Did you cry??? I totally cried at Nature boy's!!

She looked lovely that day, one more beautiful soul able to offer a sweet resting place for Our Lord.

Roxaline said...

@ Josette Yes I cried! I started crying at the beginning of mass and held it together until it was time for her to get Communion! Mothers!!!

Rachel said...

Beautiful pictures! I really love the second one!