Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Chattanooga Ballet's The Nutcracker

Brianna is dancing in Chattanooga Ballet's production of The Nutcracker. This was the first year that she was able to try-out and was VERY excited when she was chosen to be a "little angel." Rehearsals were every Saturday from mid-September till last night for the Dress Rehearsal. She diligently prepared and practiced her routine over and over and today was her FIRST performance! All 2nd grade students in Hamilton County schools will be coming to view a morning performance this week Tuesday - Friday. Brianna danced this morning and will dance the Thursday school performance as well. She will also dance the Saturday night public performance which is SOLD OUT! My parents as well as one of my sisters and my brother and his family will be coming to see her perform! We are all very excited to see her dance. Here is a picture I took before the school performance today. Sorry it is a little fuzzy, but I don't have a iphone 4!

Emma, Victoria, and I were able to watch her dance from back stage today and she was SOOO cute! Emma can't wait till we get to see the whole show this Saturday! Let me tell you I am one proud Mama!

1 comment:

Debi said...

That is SO COOL!!! I tried like crazy to talk Hannah into ballet, but she refused. I love the nutcracker!!!
Happy Feast of St. Nick!