Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Hello Again!

I know it has been so long and I apologize. Life has been crazy here. We moved right after Christmas to another state and that took up all my time. Between packing, driving, unpacking, organizing, and getting use to our new surroundings I have not had too much extra time. Oh, I also have a 15 month old her gets into EVERYTHING! Here is a picture of her isn't she cute! How can I stay mad at her?!



Also, we just found out this past week that we are expecting a new little member to our family this fall! I am a little nervous about another pregnancy since my pregnancy with Victoria was so very difficult. However, I am surprisingly calm and know that God will see me through! 

Since, I posted a picture of Victoria I HAVE to post some of the other girls as well. Here they are swimming in our pool!




I am so thankful to be living in a house that not only has a pool, but also a nice big front and back yard, and a long driveway for the girls to be able to play outside! We have not had that since we lived in California over 2 years ago! Talk to you later!

4 comments:

Debi said...

Congrats!!! I am expecting too also having a difficult last pregnancy...we can be prego prayer buddies!! Blessings!

Josette said...

congratulations!!!!!!

Mrs. A said...

I am so glad to see you back. Reading your blog I always think to myself, "She sounds so sweet."
Congratulations on your newest member of the family!

Rachel said...

Congratulations on a new little one - and welcome back to blogging!!