Monday, April 9, 2012

Crown of thorns

Before:


After:


The girls worked really really hard during Lent to take thorns out of Jesus' Crown. I even had to add MORE thorns half-way through Lent. I told them that if all the thorns got pulled out then there would be a special surprise come Easter. Well wouldn't you know I FORGOT about putting the flowers in the crown until 6 am Easter morning! Thankfully, the girls were not awake yet and I already had the flowers. They were VERY surprised, even if they both knew I bought those flowers the day before!

1 comment:

Debi said...

Ooooh! I like your crown of thorns idea! We did the playdough crown of thorns and like your girls, my kids had them all out half way through Lent. I'll have to copy your idea for next year with the candy and flowers! Happy Easter!!