I am having some issues with this pregnancy that I have not had with my other ones. I am debating about weaning Victoria. It is such a hard decision. On one hand if it will keep me from loosing the baby I will and on the other hand if I wean her and than lose the baby (or I already have lost the baby) I will feel bad for weaning her so soon. Pray for wisdom for me as I make a decision. Thanks.